mojo Guest

Default Kushies/Kooshies

We're Canadians currently living in New York. My mother-in-law (in Fredericton) gave me a wonderful Kushies outfit for Christmas -- an orange and yellow striped onsie with a reversible little jacket. I love it -- great quality, not too frilly. Is there a good place to find these products in Toronto? We get up to TO occasionally. Also, the other grandma lives in Calgary, so if there was a good store there, that would be good to know about too. Thanks!

hipmaman is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default RE: Kushies/Kooshies

Hi,

They are available in quite a few places, even the bigger The Bay stores would have them. Try their website to see if you can find a store locator www.kooshies.com.

Tam
    Certified Canadian Child Restraint Safety Technician and Instructor

jojo2324 Guest

I just went to the site and clicked on the tab for retail locations...I picked USA and then it displayed a page apologizing that they currently cannot show locations in AUSTRALIA, despite the big US flag that is right next to it. It also says click the flag to e-mail, which I tried to do, but nothing happened. Just a little something to pass on.

j_abdilla Guest

I know this is an old post, but in case you ever look back at it...or anyone does. I love the primary-color striped Kushies line of clothes that you're talking about. E-mailed Kushies a while back to ask where else I could get their stuff, and a rep told me they're discontinuing that line (that is the bright colors/ stripes). The Kushies stuff I've seen in the stores as of late is all pastels, which is disappointing. Same great quality, but not nearly as fun looking! If you still see the primary colored stripes, stock up!

sntm is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

they have a bunch at one of the closeout sites, too. i think it was www.kidssurplus.com

shannon
    not-even-pregnant-yet-overachiever
    shannon
    not-even-pregnant-yet-overachiever
    shannon
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    Another Queen of the House of Boys:
    DS#1 2003
    DS#2 my mother's day gift 2012
    DH
    Mikey, the cat and rhinestone-collared, pink-leashed Schatze, our Rottweiler girl