clesner Guest

Default Delivery to the US

I contacted RCO on 6/10 to request a price on a glider and they stated that they couldn't ship to the US anymore :( . Can anyone verify this?

KathyO Guest

Default RE: Delivery to the US

Did they say why? I mean, between 9/11 and SARS there has been some cross-border weirdness, but it seems unthinkable that they would cut themselves off from the huge market that exists south of the border.

If it's still a good deal for you having the thing shipped to somewhere in Canada, and then shipped from there down south, I'd be happy to play "middleman". I have had friends in the States do that for me, when US companies refused to ship up here.

KathyO

I recall reading the same thing in prior posts. You may want to do a search here or in nursery necessities to find out more.
    Mommy to Justin (13 years) & Ashlyn (8 years)

clesner Guest

The sales rep. mentioned that a weak dollar has cut into profits and some basic reference to lack of profit in shipping to the states as rationale for the policy. I still find it hard to believe. Now, I can't even get them to quote me knowing that I am calling from Illinois.

Good Night Ben has no problem with shipping so I'll probably just go with them.

Thanks for the help.