steph2003 Guest

Default EG Furniture from E-children online

Doesn't look like this discussion gets much traffic but hoping for a response! I like the EG Furniture & considering buying it from E-children online as their prices beat local retail here in the U.S. as well as Goodnight Ben. Anyone had a recent experience with E-children online? good/bad? how did they handle any customer service problems?

Piglet is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default RE: EG Furniture from E-children online

No expereince with the online store, but we have an e-Children here in Calgary. Very nice furniture!!! I don't know how their customer service is, but when I went to the store, they were very helpful (a bit uninformed on car seats, but that is not their speciality). I have been quite impressed with their store (compared to some of the other baby stores around here).

Sorry I can't help more.

Marina

Mommy to:

DS1 07/2001
    DS2 03/2005

DD1 05/2007

DD2 03/2014

steph2003 Guest

That is very helpful - thanks. I just wanted to make sure they were a legitimate business somewhere out there! It does make me feel better to know you've actually been in the store.

Q Guest

I origanally bought a crib there. I thought the staff was very nice. But when I looked up the EG furniture I got a big surprise. It is very badly rated. It is owned by a company called Concord. I brought the crib back the next day and they didn't give me any trouble at all. I have bought other stuf there like car seat and dresser. All no problems.

steph2003 Guest

Where did you see EG Furniture got bad ratings? Baby Bargains gave them a B+ rating. And everyone I have spoken to thus far has had good things to say about the quality. Even my parents were impressed when they went to look at - this coming from my father who does carpentry work on the side.

Q Guest

You are right, I just looked it up again. It must be another crib company I was thinking of. It was made by Concord but marketed as another name. Sorry!