nupe is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default Dreft in Canada?

Am visiting Toronto area from US. DH didn't want to bring Dreft in the car, and told me he was sure all P&G products would all be availale in Canada. We're in TO now, and DH called from Wal-mart in TO suburb--no Dreft. Is Dreft available in Canada? If so, is it most places (walmart, etc) or only baby stores? Where can I get Dreft around TO?

Thanks,
    Nupe

Edited to add:
    Called ToysRUs in TO--no dreft. Called P&G and was told that Dreft is not marketed in Canada. P&G recommended Ivory Snow. I don't think IS has the same scent as Dreft (which rinses out well I have been told, and therefore it is better for sensitive skin).

What laundry detergent do you use (instead of Dreft) for sensitive skin/allergies in infants? Ivory Snow? President's Choice?

Thanks,
    Nupe

Q Guest

Default RE: Dreft in Canada?

I've never heard of Dreft. I had to read more just to find out what it was. Most people use ivory snow here.

nupe is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default RE: Dreft in Canada?

Thanks--got the ivory snow. Lighter scent than dreft, which is just as well.

Lesson for DH, never assume anything for products across the us-canada border.

Thank you,
    nupe