Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    snowangel Guest

Default We should start a thread on Canadian SALES!

I am always so jealous of the girls on Reality Layette sharing their sales at American stores.

Why don't we start sharing Canadian sales on this thread?

I am assuming everyone got the flyer for the Baby Sale at Toys R Us this week. They have the FP infant to toddler rocker for $20 if you spend $100 or something. A great deal! Plus, the Jolly Jumper boppys are on for $20 and all the Lamaze toys are on sale too.

Please share your sale finds here :)

From, Melanie

Piglet is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default RE: We should start a thread on Canadian SALES!

Well the Hanna code is on until September 25 and they ship to Canada (and calculate duty and taxes at checkout).

TRU does have some great prices right now.

The Gymbo coupon on RL seems to be valid in Canada as well (Circle of Friends 30% off).

I have recently fallen in LOVE with Costco Kirkland Diapers. I swear they are made by Huggies. We used to buy Huggies and have since switched and haven't had a leak in a month.

If looking for sales on electronics, coupons and other deals, go to www.redflagdeals.com My DH is addicted to the site. I found it last year when I needed a coupon code. Now it is the first site DH goes to when he gets online.

Happy spending,

Mommy to:

DS1 07/2001
    DS2 03/2005

DD1 05/2007

DD2 03/2014

darby24 Guest

Default llbean free shipping code

Found in my new catalogue. Apparently it's good for shipping specifically within Canada.

LL 2631800

expires January 1/06

psophia17 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default RE: llbean free shipping code

Sweet! I just got my first LLBean catalog in Canada - but I'm not sure if the prices listed are in US or Cdn funds...does anyone know?
    Petra
    Mother of Two
    Owner of BaDumBums

darby24 Guest

American. Always American.

psophia17 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

poop :(

Are there any similar companies that have catalogues priced in Cdn funds?
    Petra
    Mother of Two
    Owner of BaDumBums

Just Mountain Equipment Co-op www.mec.ca (and Canadian Tire and Sears, LOL).

What is everyone thinking of ordering from LLBean?

I like the kids outerwear, but don't need anything. As an aside, I LOVE the snow suits at Winterco. They fit very big, so my 4 year old is a size 2. If you have one near you, check it out.

I also like the men's wrinkle free shirts, but I just got a flyer from Marks Work Wearhouse and they have wrinkle free shirts and they are very well priced.

Am I missing something at LL Bean?

Mommy to:

DS1 07/2001
    DS2 03/2005

DD1 05/2007

DD2 03/2014

snowangel Guest

I bought my husband some of those wrinkle free shirts from Marks Work Warehouse and so far I am loving them! I also got myself a couple of striped tees and long sleeved tees, very Hanna-esk.

Marks Work Warehouse is having a "Ladies Night" on the evening of Sept. 30 with sales etc.

Someone mentioned diapers. I LOVE the Teddy's Choice from Loblaws. They just changed the pattern on them and they are really cute :)

Melanie

We went to Marks this week and I saw the tops you are talking about - my first reaction was that they looked like Hanna, LOL! We bought 2 shirts for DH - I hope they launder as well as they claim to. I am such a bad iron-er. I usually dry clean DH's shirts simply because I hate ironing so much. If these shirts from Marks are good, I will switch to them exclusively - they are a bargain compared to dry cleaning costs.

Other sales... baby food has been cheap at Wal-mart and Safeway around here (Calgary). Heinz Organics is around $0.40-$0.43 at those stores. Needless to say, I bought WAY too much!

Winners - I could post an entire essay on how much I love this store. They have these cute baby shoes that are total Preschollians knock-offs. They have a window at the toe and are VERY flexible. They also have a baby girl's dress that would match Hanna LoveABug prefectly. I almost bought it just in case I ever had a girl. It is royal blue (or red, I don't remember) with red (or was it blue)and white striped sleeves. It has these cute bugs embroidered on the bottom that look so much like Hanna! Go check it out if you have girls in the 1-3 age range.

Mommy to:

DS1 07/2001
    DS2 03/2005

DD1 05/2007

DD2 03/2014

snowangel Guest

Marina,

You are lucky. Our Winners here has nothing like that stuff, little or no baby dresses! I swear they must put the cute stuff out and then its GONE. I don't have the patience to check there once a week. I wish our local Winners had better stock darn it! People rave about Winners, but I just don't have good luck there.

I agree. If these non-iron shirts wash well, I am switching DH over exclusively. There must be other stores that sell non-iron shirts too. I must have a look around. Maybe Sears?

From, Melanie

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast