hipmaman is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default 20% off EVERYTHING at Bonnie Togs

Bonnie Togs has a Boxing Week sale with everything in the store is 20% off - including all carseats and strollers. (Quinny, Peg, Britax, Bebecar, etc.)

Snow suits are for good prices too. They also have no time-limit return/refund policy as long as you still have tags/packages/boxes and receipts.

Have fun.
    Tam
    Certified Canadian Child Restraint Safety Technician and Instructor

snowangel Guest

Default RE: 20% off EVERYTHING at Bonnie Togs

I have never shopped at this store, but there is one close by. What is the quality of the clothing like? It doesn't feel very good to me. Our local store doesn't carry the gear, too bad!

They do have nice Columbia snowsuit sets. I wonder if they are on sale?

I got a Parkway for $111.00! DD1 said its WAY better than the TurboBooster, but not as nice as the MA. Wish I had the funds for another MA though :(

I also got a couple of play clothes outfits for ds for only $20.00! I'm pretty sure everything is on sale, but I didn't look at the Snowsuits. I do remember the OshKosh stuff was on sale though.

I think most of BT's clothing is about the same as Please Mum. Which is sort of middle of the road IMO. Great for play clothes and not really something I'd expect to pass down KWIM?

"What is the quality of the clothing like?"

Well maybe it's just me and bad luck LOL but i don't find it very good, everytime i try it falls apart very quickly, now if you stick to the brands like oshgosh and columbia, jupa etc it's all fine but the other brands, i'm less than impressed with.

hipmaman is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quality of clothing is mostly comparable to those from Please Mum, some Gap, better than Old Navy, imo.

Outerwear... I would stick to Columbia, Osk Kosh, Jupa. Woodland outwear is not as durable or well-made imo. Columbia and Jupa are expensive, but I buy them about now with the sale.

One beautiful thing about Bonnie Togs is its return policy - no time limit. Just keep your bill and the tags on the clothings and return them next year if they don't fit. You get full refund. For things that have been worn, if they are broken (like zipper), they'll fix it for you, if it's can't be fixed, they'll reimburse you if you have the receipt. No receipt you'll get credit for the lowest price in the system.
    Tam
    Certified Canadian Child Restraint Safety Technician and Instructor