shandrin Guest

Default Fisher-price vibrate bouncer chair

Has anyone else had problems with their motor not coming on?
    It will work but i half to bang the motor unit to get it too.
    The battery works fine, it appears to be a bad connection with the vibrate thingy, it's only 3+mths old. I will be contacting f.p but i'm still annoyed at the problems with it.
    *hopefully* f.p will handle it! Anyone else had this type of difficulity? thanks.

ebwhowe Guest

Default RE: Fisher-price vibrate bouncer chair

I thought it was just me! I keep changing the batteries but always thought there was something the matter with the motor. Now I too will be calling FP. Thanks

shandrin Guest

I spoke with f.p and they are sending me a new footrest since the motor is attached to that. It's coming by snail mail though so i'm not to pleased with that, i asked was their not another way to send it that was faster, they said no, so here i wait for my footrest while mine only *sometimes* works with a hard bang on the motor.:)

pearsoka Guest

I've had the exact same problem. What did you hear from fp?

mlentovich Guest

We had the same problem with our TWO chairs (I have twins) and the company was great. They sent us two brand new chairs, and they arrived in a few days. We sent the other two to my mother-in-laws house so we didn't have to bring them back and forth. Good luck

pearsoka Guest

I also called FP about my malfunctioning bouncey seat. They promptly sent a new motor/foot rest. Of course, I now need to swap the old one out which requires a screwdriver!

shandrin Guest

They sent me a new footrest, took a bit though which was a bit of a pain since my son really liked the vibrate feature. Interesting when i got my new footrest it sounded like a 'stronger' motor than the one i had that came with the chair.
    Hopefully this one will last longer? ;-)