big_dummy Guest

Default Very disappointed with JC Penney maternity jeans

I have been trying like crazy to find maternity jeans that fit that aren't outrageously expensive (I was about size 14 - 16 pre-pg). I've been ordering different sizes from JCPenney.com in order to find the best fit. I had a size 20 that fit well, but was a little long, so I ordered a size 22 and 24 (thinking the 22 would be a little big, but then I could shrink them and that would help with length). Well, the size 22 and 24 ARE THE SAME SIZE. I measured seam to seam across the butt and they are exactly the same, and they are about 2-3 inches wider than the size 20. I assumed the size 22 they sent was mismarked and ordered another pair, but it was the same size! I can't believe JC Penney is so careless with sizing, and needless to say, that was my last order with them.

Kathy

basketnut Guest

Default RE: Very disappointed with JC Penney maternity jeans

Hi Kathy, just wanted to tell you that I was size 16 pre-PG and have found the best maternity jeans at Kohl's. I'm not due until Christmas, so am only 19 weeks, but I got a Petite Large (I'm 5'2" stretching) and absolutely LOVE these jeans! I plan to buy another pair soon in the same size. When I tried on the PXL, they swam on me; even when I get huge, I think the XL will be too big. Hope this helped ... check them out if you've got a store near you! Price was very reasonable, espeically if you can get them on sale ... but trust me, if I bought a pair, they were not very expensive - I do not spend lots of $ on my own clothes anymore! ~Terri