Thread: Buy Buy Baby

mandm Guest

Default Buy Buy Baby

For those of you who live near a Buy Buy Baby (east coast), please make sure that you follow up on any speical orders they need to make. For the most part, my experience was pleasant with them. However, the combo unit I put a deposit on was not ordered when supposed to. They lost 8 weeks in shipping time. Had I not inquired on my own, it still would have not been ordered. The management tried to be helpful, but it was frustrating b/c we are now at the mercy of the manufacturer.

I'm not even sure if it will arrive in time for my delivery, but I'm not going to panic yet.

Make sure that when you order or put anything on hold there, that they are put into the appropriate bins/drawers/active/live files. (That's the terminology used at the store).

ma2be Guest

Default RE: Buy Buy Baby

How did you find the prices compared to Babies R Us? I've noticed from their website that some items are a few bucks less and that they seem to have more of a selection. For instances, they have more bouncers and exersaucers than BRU. Is there registry process similar to BRU? I haven't been to the store yet, but Im considering registrying there or perhaps split the list between them and BRU. I hate everything being out of stock at BRU!!

Thanks.

APG Guest

I'm not sure how the website is, but the buy buy baby store is much better than babies r us. the selection is better and the merchandise is more unique and upscale. the prices are pretty much the same, except for toys, which are somewhat more expensive than at babies r us. If both stores are nearby, i would register at buy buy baby rather than babies r us.

hfshaw Guest

We've found that the prices at our local Buy Buy Baby are somewhat higher than at Babies R Us, BUT, the Buy Bye Baby store has a sign posted at the entrance that they will meet or beat any verifiable price on an item. They also honor other stores' coupons. We haven't tried to take them up on either of these offers yet, so I don't know how easy it is to get them to jump through the hoops.