Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    flagger Guest

Default RE: I just want to scream at

All I can say is no one knows whether or not Ms. Flagger and I have lost a child. Our way of dealing with the cycle of life is probably different than most people. We all have our varied opinion on a variety of subjects. I said it before, what I posted was meant to vent and to bitch. That is the sole reason for this forum.

And we respect that some are very private people. We share exactly what information we want people to see or view about our life. Many people on here have links to their websites or shutterfly albums of their dear children. To us, this is no different that parents of old handing out cigars to everyone they met when their child was born. We are excited about this new journey and want to shout it from the mountaintops. We certainly don't force anyone to click a link.

Also the only reason we posted the pictures is we find nothing cuter and more at peace than a picture of a baby, any baby, with its cute little butt in the air.

liya Guest

Default RE: I just want to scream at

WTF...this has gotten way way outta hand..I totally support the fact that you just wanted to vent flagger it was all within your right and although ppl may judge you by your opinion it is your opinion and should be respected...By gosh it is your baby and in my state of mind no one knows whats best for their babies but their parents...

As for some ppl priviledging their private lives..We do participate in a forum where we share what we want to share and thats it nothing more nothing less.//We also participate in a forum where we celebrate our little miracles in life.Im sorry for some ppl who cannot understand that many ppl look for comfort, support and advice here and although we are surrounded by what you might call total strangers some of these strangers have trusted us also with their questions, opinions etc...

So IMHO just leave it at that.....

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5