Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    himom is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default RE: Got a positive EPT for baby #2 yesterday, but I'm not ready!

Hi,

I just wanted to encourage you and maybe help assuage your worries about your DD being short-changed. My brother is a year and a half younger than I am and I have always considered him the absolute best gift my parents ever gave me. I sympathize with your worries over lack of time with DD. But what she sacrifices in attention from Mommy & Daddy now will eventually be more than made up for in sibling love!

As for getting your body back, just think: the closer together the kids are, the sooner you can reclaim your body for good, get "permanent" birth control, and dump the pills, condoms, etc we've all been stuck with through these last yeaers.

I hope you are feeling better about this newest baby. You sound like a great Mommy and although things might not be very easy I'm sure you will find a way and everything will turn out great for you and your family.

Jodi
    Mommy to Joshua, born February 2003

starrynight Guest

Default RE: Got a positive EPT for baby #2 yesterday, but I'm not ready!

My brother and I are 18 months apart and get along great and pretty much always have but my mom said it was rough at times. I will be going through it myself soon! I am due in 8 weeks with my 3rd, my last 2 will only be 20 months apart.

I freaked out when I found out I was pregnant this time, it was about a week after my dd's first birthday and right after dh and I had decided we were happy with our boy and girl and didn't want anymore kids. Dh was ready to go get a vasectomy done and bam I found out I was preggo. I was scared and I cried and worried how am gonna do this but now that it's getting closer, I am happy and excited. Although ask me again when I have a newborn and a toddler LOL ;). I am trying to think about how much my brother and I got along with being close in age and hoping my daughter will enjoy her sister as much. HUgs and good luck to you!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2