Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default RE: #)($*&) dh alarm, $@)*$% dog

Liza:

Mike has a habit of hitting snooze which wakes me up. I just want to yell shut the f-ing thing up already and get out. And then he clomps around too. Leaves for the gym by slamming the door. For some reason must turn on very loud vents whenever he enters a bathroom even to shave or wash hands. He's loud loud loud. He'd bring Martie in and rile her up when I say leave her in the crib she'll fall back asleep.

Oooh he got the real stink eye once when he wanted to go golfing and I asked him to reserve an afternoon slot so that I could sleep in. When M woke up early I was the one to go get her, I was not happy. So I stomped around muttering I was supposed to be the one to sleep in. He took the hint and got up and took M and I went back to sleep.

Sonia
    Proud Mommy to Martie 4/6/03

Sonia, who is eagerly awaiting the magic laundry fairy to visit me
    Mommy to M girls

himom is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

OMG! Me too!

Our alarm clock is on my side of the bed and DH for some reason insists we do not move it. It also goes off at 5 am and pretty much gets "snoozed" 3 or 4 times before DH decides to get up. Adding to the irritation is the fact that DH sleeps very soundly so it's usually me getting up and shutting the dang thing off. And to make things REALLY annoying....DS sleeps in his crib next to me, so of course the stupid alarm wakes him up too. And guess who gets to wake up and comfort baby when he cries? ARGH

Feeling better that it's not just me, though! :)

Jodi
    Mommy to Joshua, born February 2003

nitaghei Guest

>and i would just like to say GOOD JOB taking care of ds and
    >those dogs! just in case dh doesn't remember to say it
    >enough!

I think DH has NEVER said GOOD JOB :(

Lately I really feel taken for granted and stretched VERY thin. I'm at the point where I would consider sleeping until 6 am "sleeping in." How pathetic is that?

I love my baby and my dogs, and I really resent the fact that I can't devote enough time to any one of them individually because DH always seems to have plans to do fun things (well, fun for him)on weekends that don't include any one of us. I desperately want to go back to my obedience classes (the PWD was so close to being ready for competition), but haven't been able to. Maybe if DS actually lets me sleep for 4 hours each night this weekend, I can go on Monday night. SIGH.

Nita

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2