Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    NancyJ Guest

Default RE: My husband is so LOUD!!!!!!!!!!! -UPDATE-

My (thankfully) ex-roommate used to slam the microwave door all the time - the door to MY microwave no less - and it drove me f'ing crazy. I had a hard time telling him that I didn't want him to SLAM the door shut, especially because there were so many other things he did that drove me crazy, I didn't even know where to start (e.g. sneaking into my room without me knowing [he was a guy roommate, me a girl who left underwear & bra's out, you get the picture], using my computer in my room and lying about it, breaking my nightstand...I could go on and on). Anyway, I TOTALLY get the microwave thing!

Nancy
    Mom to Braeden 6.5.03

nigele is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default RE: My husband is so LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!

Monica,

My DH is a pretty loud guy. Actually, since DH has started to put the baby to bed, he gets mad at me for making the slightest noise. Give it a try - it has helped a bit here!

C99 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default RE: My husband is so LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!

I totally hear you! My husband is really loud, too. It drives me nuts, but it drove me nuts even before we had a baby to wake up!
    Caroline, mama to DS 01/03, DD 05/05, DS 04/07
    http://littleshoulders.blogspot.com
    "Now that you're here, the word of the Lorax seems perfectly clear. UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." -- Dr. Seuss

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2