suz is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Default So mad at www.pokkadots.com...won't return my money...

I purchased a Fleurville bag from pokkadots. They emailed me and said that they do not have the bag in stock. Sadly, I told them to cancel the order. I managed to find my Alpha 7 on another website and purchased it from that vendor instead. Later in the day, Pokkadots emailed me again and said they can get the bag out to me. Since I already purchased it from another site, I again asked them to cancel my order on 7/31. To this day, they still have not credited my credit card. I emailed them multiple times, they said they would look into it but haven't had the decency to get back to me.

If you're planning to do business w/them, please reconsider. I'm just so upset with them for ignoring me. I'm currently disputing the charge, but I hate having to do extra work b/c they can't get it right. Argh...

-Susan

partyof5 Guest

Default RE: So mad at www.pokkadots.com...won't return my money...

Hi Susan,

Sorry you had a bad experience with www.pokkadots.com. I've never ordered from them before but I noticed that they had frequent sales on their diaper bags. Thanks for the warning about them. You may want to also post this under the "Cyberbaby" forum so that more people see it. I know I always check that forum before I make an initial purchase from a website.

Cindy
    Mommy of...
    Isabella (11/1999)
    Sophia (10/2001)
    Ethan (4/2003)

tmeyler Guest

We just received word of this forum, and of course we were very disappointed. However, after looking up your account, your credit card was credited in full August 22. Please see below.

Credited 21-Aug-2003 20:05:25 Xxxx, Susan V XXXXXX77 USD (139.64)
    22-Aug-2003 18:10:13 USD (139.64)

Please contact us at pokkadots.com if you have any questions with your refund. We sincerely apologize if there was any confusion.

Thanks,
    Trish

suz is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Hi Trish,
    The last time I emailed you on 8/21, I had asked for a status of my credit or I would let others know of my experience. When I didn't hear back, I assumed there was no action taken. I do appreciate you getting back to me now. I'm glad we were able to resolve this.

I'm glad this was resolved. :) I thought that was so strange because pokkadots is where I got my Fleurville bag from, and my experience with them was great.

tmeyler Guest

Hi Susan,

I really apologize. We took a huge hit from a computer virus and had major issues with our emails not arriving to our customers. I'm sorry you had no verification of credit emailed to you.

Hope to see you again soon, have a great Labor Day.

- Trish