KimberleyDawn Guest

Default I love my Pampers Cruisers with the 8-Way Stretch but...

4 dipes out of a bag of 32 were crap!!! I'm sooo pissed off that after going to a thousand stores to find them I get the one bag that's totally defective!!!! The tabs were sealed inside the diaper and when I tried to get them out it tore the diaper which was obviously going to happen but I was so desperate to save them (lol). I'm going to call Pampers to let them know becuase this has happened before but it was the odd diaper not 4 in one bag :( .
    Kim
    My life has truely gotten sad...look what I'm bitching about!

Default RE: I love my Pampers Cruisers with the 8-Way Stretch but...

I had similar problems with the Cruisers. There was no tab at all! And it was like 4 dipes or so. I called to complain and they claim to be sending some coupons as an apology.

Your life isn't sad (coming from someone who complained about the same thing!)...disposies are expensive and they should be usuable...
    -Melissa
    Mom to M (2002) & M (2014)

starrynight Guest

Urg that stinks! I hope they send you some coupons or something.

brubeck Guest

I have probably purchased over 100 bags of Cruisers/Pampers Premium for my 2 kids and I have had this happen with 2 different bags.

Both times I complained to Pampers and received coupons the the mail within 1 week. The coupons were for $3 + off a package of diapers and for free packages of diapers.

To really make it count, complain 3 ways: by email on their web site, by telephone, and by mail (making sure to send them the defective diapers). They really do care about this kind of thing. When I made the same complaint these three ways I got 3 free jumbo packs of diapers and $13 off in coupons!