starrynight Guest

Default I got another peek at baby!

My doctor decided to schedule another u/s. Yesterday I had a level 2 because some of the other pictures on my previous ones weren't clear because baby was all curled up in one spot. It's still a girl :), she is perfectly healthy and already 6lbs! I have 4 weeks left so we are guessing she will be around 7-8lbs which was my guess from the beginning because my other kids were inbetween 7-9 :). I have never had a level2 before, it was kinda cool, the tech turned on the blood flow and we could see the blood flowing to/from the umbilical cord etc. I can't believe she will be here so fast!

*I'm a dork, I meant to post this in the lounge oops!*

amp Guest

Default RE: I got another peek at baby!

How exciting for you! She will be here before you know it!

mamahill Guest

LOL - I'm glad you posted that you were trying to post in the Lounge because I'm sitting here thinking, "I must have missed something, better reread since I don't understand why she's upset..." Glad everything is going well. A pleasant and sleep-filled final 4!

Yeah! I think Level 2 ultrasounds are sooooo cool. I had 4 of them and we taped each of them too. You get the best pictures.

It's a nice feeling to be able to see all of that blood flow and heartbeat up close and detailed with the Level 2.

Mom to R and R