I bought a Britax Marathon Car Seat through Albee Baby, who has supposedly been in business since 1929. Although the car seat was being recalled, they called me to ask if I wanted to wait to get the new car seat, which I agreed to do, if they got back to me with an estimated ship date.

After waiting two weeks for a response, I tried calling them, but the line was busy (I tried calling 8 times throughout the day!). My poor baby girl has grown out of her current seat, in the meantime. Finally, I e-mailed them, they told me that the warehouse was closed, but they would check the next morning.

I didn't hear back from them again, and then I discovered that they had actually charged my credit card when the darn thing hadn't even been shipped! I wanted to cancel my order, but they said they could ship it to me in two days. I told them I wanted it shipped overnight without charge for all my trouble. They declined, and never explained why they charged my credit card for something I don't have.

I've never had such a horrible experience shopping ever! I've put Albee Baby on top of my lousy internet vendor list, and hope that no one else experiences this.

-Anna
Mother to Aria, 5-months old