Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    tinkerbell1217 Guest

Default RE: Will my baby ever just want to cuddle??

After my oldest DD hit about 3 months she stopped wanting to cuddle too. I think its pretty normal. Especially for "high octane" babies!! Riordan sounds like one to me, so was my first DD. I have to admit she has never gone back to being a cuddly kid either. We have a strange relationship. She is almost 16 so I know thats alot of it, but even when she was little, like 6 or 7, she still didn't like being hugged and kissed on. Its just her personality. My DS is a total opposite! He is a marshmallow and loves to hug and cuddle and kiss me. Baby #3 is still very small, almost 3 months, so she is still loving on me. I wonder if she will take after her sister or her brother??

Puddy73 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I understand exactly how you feel. Annabelle has never been a cuddly baby. She's been "on the move" since she was born. But sometimes when she is playing, she will run over to me and give me a hug or a kiss and dash off again. It just melts my heart! I'm sure that Riordan will reciprocate your affection in her own way when she is a little older.

Jennifer
    Mommy to Annabelle Mae 9/8/03

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

Sarah1 Guest

Audrey has never been interested in cuddling, aside from when she was just a teeny newborn. The rare times that she WILL cuddle are when she's sick...so at least that's one good thing about her being sick. It brings out her cuddly side :)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2