Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    trumansmom is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default RE: "He's having an affair"---the update

Shannon-

Thank you for taking the time to give us an update. I, like so many others on this board, have been thinking about you and hoping things were going as well as they could be.

You are a strong woman, faced with a really difficult situation. Only YOU can know what path is the right one for you. I think you are wise to trust your gut. If nothing else, it's important that you know you are doing all you can.

I will continue keeping you in my prayers.

Take care-
    Jeanne
    Mom to Truman 11/29/01 and Eleanor 4/14/04

trumansmom is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Shannon-

Thank you for taking the time to give us an update. I, like so many others on this board, have been thinking about you and hoping things were going as well as they could be.

You are a strong woman, faced with a really difficult situation. Only YOU can know what path is the right one for you. I think you are wise to trust your gut. If nothing else, it's important that you know you are doing all you can.

I will continue keeping you in my prayers.

Take care-
    Jeanne
    Mom to Truman 11/29/01 and Eleanor 4/14/04

ismommy Guest

Shannon,

Thank you for updating your cyber friends. I know many care about you. I think that you are an incredible woman to do what is best fro you and your family. Make sure to take time for you too though.
    Helene
    mommy to Isabella
    baby x EDD 1/11/05

ismommy Guest

Shannon,

Thank you for updating your cyber friends. I know many care about you. I think that you are an incredible woman to do what is best fro you and your family. Make sure to take time for you too though.
    Helene
    mommy to Isabella
    baby x EDD 1/11/05

tinkerbell1217 Guest

Thanks for the update, Shannon. You are doing what feels right to you which is all that matters. I know it must be so difficult and trying right now. Take it easy, do what you can, and take care of YOU!!! Don't forget that! Ellen has a strong mommy! Lots of luck!:)

tinkerbell1217 Guest

Thanks for the update, Shannon. You are doing what feels right to you which is all that matters. I know it must be so difficult and trying right now. Take it easy, do what you can, and take care of YOU!!! Don't forget that! Ellen has a strong mommy! Lots of luck!:)

jbowman is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Shannon,

Big hugs! I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

jbowman is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Shannon,

Big hugs! I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

ddmarsh Guest

"until it has happened to you you, you simply do not know how you will react"

No one could possibly understand just how true that is until they have faced this situation. I think it comes to be something different than what you would have expected and you must be true to yourself in whatever way you handle it.

I wish you the best -

ddmarsh Guest

"until it has happened to you you, you simply do not know how you will react"

No one could possibly understand just how true that is until they have faced this situation. I think it comes to be something different than what you would have expected and you must be true to yourself in whatever way you handle it.

I wish you the best -

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast