Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Dcclerk is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default Do you have another email address?

Shannon, I tried to email you a couple of times and it keeps coming back, saying that the server doesn't recognize your address. Do you have another email that would work?

Dcclerk is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default Do you have another email address?

Shannon, I tried to email you a couple of times and it keeps coming back, saying that the server doesn't recognize your address. Do you have another email that would work?

Default RE: "He's having an affair"---the update

Shannon, I haven't been this forum in months...I'm a lounge lizard. I am just shocked and so sorry you are going through this. You clearly sound like you have your head on straight, and I am amazed at your clarity. No attacks, here, just support. I do pray, and I will certainly include you and your family.

Jamie
    Mommy to Kayla
    May '03

Shannon, I haven't been this forum in months...I'm a lounge lizard. I am just shocked and so sorry you are going through this. You clearly sound like you have your head on straight, and I am amazed at your clarity. No attacks, here, just support. I do pray, and I will certainly include you and your family.

Jamie
    Mommy to Kayla
    May '03

Sarah1 Guest

Shannon--I know that my marriage is a top priority and I wouldn't give up on it without a fight. You don't need to make any excuses for anything you do. Know that you always have a non-judgmental ear to bend if you need one. :)

Sarah1 Guest

Shannon--I know that my marriage is a top priority and I wouldn't give up on it without a fight. You don't need to make any excuses for anything you do. Know that you always have a non-judgmental ear to bend if you need one. :)

abigailsmom Guest

Shannon-

As long as you are working towards a happier you and a happier family then that is all that matters. For some people it would be to get out of the situation and come out stronger and for others it is to perservere and come out stronger... do what makes your heart happy and be thankful that you are strong enough to make your choices.

You have my support if you need it. Take care of you and yours and please try to enjoy your holiday season... you deserve it.

Robyn
    Mama to Abigail

Robyn's Nest Creations

babymama is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Shannon -
    I will continue to included you and your family in my prayers.
    Hugs to you,

Lydia
    Mama to Santiago, born 11/16/03

nov04 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

im so sorry about this. youre right no one van tell you what to do until they face your situation. the only thing i will say is that i hope youre always able to do whayts best 4u. best wishes
    Jos
    dd1 10/2004 prenatal stroke survivor w/ speech delay and dysarthria
    dd2 02/2007 asthma

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8