Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Default Aaah -- I am so frustrated with Zooper!!!

I need to vent or I'm going to blow up, and there is no one around for me to b_tch to so here I am!
    My 4 month old stroller broke two months ago (so I guess it was only 2 months old when this started) and I have been dancing with the warranty lady for over a month on this. The most recent correspondence went like this:
    Frustrated Me:
    I have sent a note to the new email address you provided. However, I understood that you were forwarding the note to the "President" of the Company. Has there been a response? Or is the lack of a response my answer?

From Zooper:
    Your emails have been forwarded to the President, and there is
    no need for quote marks. She is indeed the president of the company, and in fact the owner. If she has not sent you a response than I can only assume that she is choosing not to offer you any resolution.

So my $250 stroller is a bust. The footrest will forever flap in the wind in two pieces.

I need to vent or I'm going to blow up, and there is no one around for me to b_tch to so here I am!
    My 4 month old stroller broke two months ago (so I guess it was only 2 months old when this started) and I have been dancing with the warranty lady for over a month on this. The most recent correspondence went like this:
    Frustrated Me:
    I have sent a note to the new email address you provided. However, I understood that you were forwarding the note to the "President" of the Company. Has there been a response? Or is the lack of a response my answer?

From Zooper:
    no need for quote marks. She is indeed the president of the company, and in fact the owner. If she has not sent you a response than I can only assume that she is choosing not to offer you any resolution.

So my $250 stroller is a bust. The footrest will forever flap in the wind in two pieces.

Frustrated Me:

From Zooper:

Frustrated Me:

From Zooper:

Frustrated Me:

From Zooper:

Frustrated Me:

From Zooper:

Frustrated Me:

From Zooper:

Frustrated Me:

From Zooper:

omgrown Guest

Default RE: Aaah -- I am so frustrated with Zooper!!!

Wow. I am shocked at the crappy customer service responses posted around here lately. I just don't understand how these companies stay in business! I'm sorry you're having such a bad experience with Zooper. Thanks for posting this though, I'll know to steer clear of them in the future!

omgrown Guest

Default RE: Aaah -- I am so frustrated with Zooper!!!

Wow. I am shocked at the crappy customer service responses posted around here lately. I just don't understand how these companies stay in business! I'm sorry you're having such a bad experience with Zooper. Thanks for posting this though, I'll know to steer clear of them in the future!

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast