Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Default Did you think I wouldn't notice?? Arghhhhh

I have been collecting Holtziger animals for Nick as a special treat hoping he will pass them to his kids someday. At those prices they are a real treat for us. Well apparently my Yorkie has been chewing the heads to shreds and my husband has been sanding the heads down and drawing the faces back on with magic marker. Did he think I wouldn't notice the animals with pea heads and demonic faces? So bummed.

Susan

#1 Nick 11-18-04
    #2 Kate 04-26-06

I have been collecting Holtziger animals for Nick as a special treat hoping he will pass them to his kids someday. At those prices they are a real treat for us. Well apparently my Yorkie has been chewing the heads to shreds and my husband has been sanding the heads down and drawing the faces back on with magic marker. Did he think I wouldn't notice the animals with pea heads and demonic faces? So bummed.

Susan

#1 Nick 11-18-04
    #2 Kate 04-26-06

Susan

#1 Nick 11-18-04
    #2 Kate 04-26-06

Susan

#1 Nick 11-18-04
    #2 Kate 04-26-06

Susan

#1 Nick 11-18-04
    #2 Kate 04-26-06

Susan

#1 Nick 11-18-04
    #2 Kate 04-26-06

Susan

#1 Nick 11-18-04
    #2 Kate 04-26-06

Susan

#1 Nick 11-18-04
    #2 Kate 04-26-06

Default RE: Did you think I wouldn't notice?? Arghhhhh

Sorry...I know you are upset but I just had to laugh at your post. That is such a typical DH thing. :) Thanks for the laugh this morning!

Tara
    Mommy to Jackson 11-10-02
    Tyler William 6-9-05
    OMG!!! It's a GIRL!! Due September 5, 2006!

http://b4.lilypie.com/gzWfm8.png

http://b1.lilypie.com/kLMem8.png

http://bd.lilypie.com/UEZ3m8.png

Default RE: Did you think I wouldn't notice?? Arghhhhh

Sorry...I know you are upset but I just had to laugh at your post. That is such a typical DH thing. :) Thanks for the laugh this morning!

Tara
    Mommy to Jackson 11-10-02
    Tyler William 6-9-05
    OMG!!! It's a GIRL!! Due September 5, 2006!

http://b4.lilypie.com/gzWfm8.png

http://b1.lilypie.com/kLMem8.png

http://bd.lilypie.com/UEZ3m8.png

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast