Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    denna is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default RE: Almost 18 months later....

Hi Shannon!!! I'm relatively new here and it's nice to meet you. The women on this board are still WONDERFUL and it's good to have you here. I'm sorry to hear about the divorce but it sounds like you 2 are doing great :). It must be hard to be a single mom, I often wonder how women are able to do it. It's good that you left a bad situation and you are being so strong for your DD.
    That is so cute that you 2 have a date on Friday. I can't wait til I'm able to see my DS's personality more and take him on dates :)!

If you ever feel like chatting I'm here :)!

Take care and good to have you here!!!

Denna
    Denna

Mama to THREE adorable kiddos

Mommy's KINDERGARTENER DS1 born Apr/2006 happily harnessed in his Frontier
    Mommy's belly baby DD born Jul/2009 content in her Boulevard
    Mommy's little hedgehog DS2 born May/2011; riding unhappily in his Chaperone

Hi Shannon!!! I'm relatively new here and it's nice to meet you. The women on this board are still WONDERFUL and it's good to have you here. I'm sorry to hear about the divorce but it sounds like you 2 are doing great :). It must be hard to be a single mom, I often wonder how women are able to do it. It's good that you left a bad situation and you are being so strong for your DD.
    That is so cute that you 2 have a date on Friday. I can't wait til I'm able to see my DS's personality more and take him on dates :)!

Denna
    Denna

Denna
    Denna

Denna
    Denna

Denna
    Denna

Denna
    Denna

Denna
    Denna

Denna
    Denna

deenass is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Shannon,

So good to hear from you!

deenass is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Shannon,

So good to hear from you!

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast