Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Default Non-pregnant moms, How tired are you?

i am exhausted ALL THE TIME and i do NOT have a medical problem. i don't get it? how does ANY mom get ANYTHING done EVER?? i wake up miserable, crawling out of bed, drowning in caffeine, muddling through all day, so exhausted by 5pm i feel sick, can't get off the couch by 7pm and the house is trashed, my work is undone, my kids are bored and i am unfullfilled...

i don't understand. am i really the only one?

i am exhausted ALL THE TIME and i do NOT have a medical problem. i don't get it? how does ANY mom get ANYTHING done EVER?? i wake up miserable, crawling out of bed, drowning in caffeine, muddling through all day, so exhausted by 5pm i feel sick, can't get off the couch by 7pm and the house is trashed, my work is undone, my kids are bored and i am unfullfilled...

mommyoftwo Guest

Default RE: Non-pregnant moms, How tired are you?

Well, that definitely describes me although I have chronic fatigue syndrome so that complicates things. You've had an awful lot going on lately which I'm sure is contributing to your exhaustion. Are you sure you don't have anything going on physically? Thyroid problems or something? Beyond that, I think motherhood is exhausting so I'm sure you are not alone.

Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast