Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    mommyoftwo Guest

Default RE: Non-pregnant moms, How tired are you?

Well, that definitely describes me although I have chronic fatigue syndrome so that complicates things. You've had an awful lot going on lately which I'm sure is contributing to your exhaustion. Are you sure you don't have anything going on physically? Thyroid problems or something? Beyond that, I think motherhood is exhausting so I'm sure you are not alone.

mommyoftwo Guest

Well, that definitely describes me although I have chronic fatigue syndrome so that complicates things. You've had an awful lot going on lately which I'm sure is contributing to your exhaustion. Are you sure you don't have anything going on physically? Thyroid problems or something? Beyond that, I think motherhood is exhausting so I'm sure you are not alone.

mommyoftwo Guest

mommyoftwo Guest

mommyoftwo Guest

mommyoftwo Guest

mommyoftwo Guest

mommyoftwo Guest

elliput is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Absolutely exhausted.

Are there really people that get up early, stay up late and feel great all the time? And are doing it naturally? I'm sure they must be kidding themselves.
    Erica
    DD 1/05
    DS 9/08

Since one just does not simply walk into Mordor, I say we form a conga line and dance our way in.
    Excuse me, are you in a play​?

elliput is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Absolutely exhausted.

Are there really people that get up early, stay up late and feel great all the time? And are doing it naturally? I'm sure they must be kidding themselves.
    Erica
    DD 1/05
    DS 9/08

Since one just does not simply walk into Mordor, I say we form a conga line and dance our way in.
    Excuse me, are you in a play​?

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast