Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast

Default RE: Kim....

Sure...just let me know when you do as I don't usually check it. I did find some info for you and posted it at the end of the thread. Would you like for me to delete that as well? I'm assuming that you want these deleted due to location information?

Sorry I deleted my post with no explanation. I misread the thread and thought you had gotten your question answered and then felt my answer was redundant.

I can't help you with specifics on your area (although I used to live there) but I can say that you should look for a urogynecologist. They have the faciltities to diagnose and treat either surgically or through physical therapy. Feel free to PM me with any questions. I've been through the physical therapy and it has made a huge improvement.

Tracy

Sorry I deleted my post with no explanation. I misread the thread and thought you had gotten your question answered and then felt my answer was redundant.

I can't help you with specifics on your area (although I used to live there) but I can say that you should look for a urogynecologist. They have the faciltities to diagnose and treat either surgically or through physical therapy. Feel free to PM me with any questions. I've been through the physical therapy and it has made a huge improvement.

Tracy

Tracy

Tracy

Tracy

Tracy

Tracy

Tracy

Tracy

Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast