Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Jenn98 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default RE: Is it wrong to be jealous when you hear others are pregnant?

While I have not BTDT, I think feeling jealous is totally normal. Don't beat yourself up for it. You can't control how you feel, you can only control how you act. I know it must hurt, but smile and be happy for people. Just keep trying and I'm sure you'll be posting an announcement soon!

And I know this won't really make you feel better, but some of us, who were surprised by #2's impatience to get here, are a little envious of those of you who get to plan when your next one comes. I'm due at Christmas and my two will be 17 months apart, so I feel overwhelmed sometimes. I guess the grass is always greener on the other side. ;)

Good luck!
    Jenn

While I have not BTDT, I think feeling jealous is totally normal. Don't beat yourself up for it. You can't control how you feel, you can only control how you act. I know it must hurt, but smile and be happy for people. Just keep trying and I'm sure you'll be posting an announcement soon!

And I know this won't really make you feel better, but some of us, who were surprised by #2's impatience to get here, are a little envious of those of you who get to plan when your next one comes. I'm due at Christmas and my two will be 17 months apart, so I feel overwhelmed sometimes. I guess the grass is always greener on the other side. ;)

Good luck!
    Jenn

Good luck!
    Jenn

Good luck!
    Jenn

Good luck!
    Jenn

Good luck!
    Jenn

Good luck!
    Jenn

Good luck!
    Jenn

karolyp is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I totally hear you on this one. While I would love to start TTC for #2, the timing is just not right. :( And I just loved being pregnant and miss it (crazy huh?)!! My first pregnancy with DD was very easy and I just loved the feeling of having a little miracle inside, kwim?! Plus I just think that pregnancy is just soo beautiful too. So I have to admit that I get a little green eyed too. But I just have to remember that I am so blessed with DD and to cherish everyday with her.

karolyp is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I totally hear you on this one. While I would love to start TTC for #2, the timing is just not right. :( And I just loved being pregnant and miss it (crazy huh?)!! My first pregnancy with DD was very easy and I just loved the feeling of having a little miracle inside, kwim?! Plus I just think that pregnancy is just soo beautiful too. So I have to admit that I get a little green eyed too. But I just have to remember that I am so blessed with DD and to cherish everyday with her.

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast