Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23

Default RE: Is it wrong to be jealous when you hear others are pregnant?

DH's cousin got pregnant a year after they were married and I couldn't talk my DH into trying even though we had been married for 3 years, I was so jellous (and it didn't help that AF was 2 wks late and I thought I was pregnant right when I found out she was). It's only since I've been pregnant/had my baby that I found that I liked this cousin! Totally petty, probably but just they way I felt. I ended up scrapbooking a page about "hanging on the moon"--my family always said that before you are conceived/born you are "hanging on the moon" and we always made up stories about all the cool stuff we did then. It was comforting for me to think that I had a little one "hanging on the moon" waiting to join our family.

Hugs and good luck!
    Margaret and
    (DS 2/06) and (DD 3/08)

DH's cousin got pregnant a year after they were married and I couldn't talk my DH into trying even though we had been married for 3 years, I was so jellous (and it didn't help that AF was 2 wks late and I thought I was pregnant right when I found out she was). It's only since I've been pregnant/had my baby that I found that I liked this cousin! Totally petty, probably but just they way I felt. I ended up scrapbooking a page about "hanging on the moon"--my family always said that before you are conceived/born you are "hanging on the moon" and we always made up stories about all the cool stuff we did then. It was comforting for me to think that I had a little one "hanging on the moon" waiting to join our family.

Hugs and good luck!
    Margaret and
    (DS 2/06) and (DD 3/08)

Hugs and good luck!
    Margaret and
    (DS 2/06) and (DD 3/08)

Hugs and good luck!
    Margaret and
    (DS 2/06) and (DD 3/08)

Hugs and good luck!
    Margaret and
    (DS 2/06) and (DD 3/08)

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23