Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    karolyp is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default RE: Is it wrong to be jealous when you hear others are pregnant?

I totally hear you on this one. While I would love to start TTC for #2, the timing is just not right. :( And I just loved being pregnant and miss it (crazy huh?)!! My first pregnancy with DD was very easy and I just loved the feeling of having a little miracle inside, kwim?! Plus I just think that pregnancy is just soo beautiful too. So I have to admit that I get a little green eyed too. But I just have to remember that I am so blessed with DD and to cherish everyday with her.

I totally hear you on this one. While I would love to start TTC for #2, the timing is just not right. :( And I just loved being pregnant and miss it (crazy huh?)!! My first pregnancy with DD was very easy and I just loved the feeling of having a little miracle inside, kwim?! Plus I just think that pregnancy is just soo beautiful too. So I have to admit that I get a little green eyed too. But I just have to remember that I am so blessed with DD and to cherish everyday with her.

janeybwild is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Absolutely not. Wishing something for yourself doesn't stop you being glad for someone else. We were where you are trying to get pregnant with Dana. Seems like we started before others, but had a hard time. I was amazed at the green monsters that popped up for me from time to time, usually around pregnancy in people I cared little or less about. It took the removal of some life stressors (selling a house), a HSG test, and careful timing for us. Sounds ike you are on the right road with Taking Charge of Your Fertility. Everybody tells you to stop worrying, it will happen. Easier said than done right? Hang in there :)

Absolutely not. Wishing something for yourself doesn't stop you being glad for someone else. We were where you are trying to get pregnant with Dana. Seems like we started before others, but had a hard time. I was amazed at the green monsters that popped up for me from time to time, usually around pregnancy in people I cared little or less about. It took the removal of some life stressors (selling a house), a HSG test, and careful timing for us. Sounds ike you are on the right road with Taking Charge of Your Fertility. Everybody tells you to stop worrying, it will happen. Easier said than done right? Hang in there :)

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast