Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Default RE: My stepdaughter may never speak to me again

I don't have any advice, but wanted to tell you I'm sorry that you're upset. :( I don't have any experience with anyone who is bipolar, so I do not know what is appropriate, acceptable, etc., but it sounds like your SD needs to take some ownership for her actions and grow up.

Laura
    mommy to Eva Marie 2/16/05

I don't have any advice, but wanted to tell you I'm sorry that you're upset. :( I don't have any experience with anyone who is bipolar, so I do not know what is appropriate, acceptable, etc., but it sounds like your SD needs to take some ownership for her actions and grow up.

Laura

Laura

Laura

Laura

Laura

Laura

Hugs, Susan. It sounds like you care very much and your dh is lucky to have you. Unfortunately I don't think there is anything you can do to change her behavior.
    I haven't blamed my parents for anything since I moved out of the house at 17. I am an adult, I make my own choices (good or bad) and I have to face the consequences.
    Your step-daughter sounds like she either needs to talk her issues with her father out, or let them go altogether. the way she is dealing with her anger is not helpful to anyone, including her.
    That said, none of that should be on your head. all you should worry about is loving your dh to the best of your ability. It's up to the two of them to work out their issues.
    Alicia
    Mama to four amazing children.

Hugs, Susan. It sounds like you care very much and your dh is lucky to have you. Unfortunately I don't think there is anything you can do to change her behavior.
    I haven't blamed my parents for anything since I moved out of the house at 17. I am an adult, I make my own choices (good or bad) and I have to face the consequences.
    Your step-daughter sounds like she either needs to talk her issues with her father out, or let them go altogether. the way she is dealing with her anger is not helpful to anyone, including her.
    That said, none of that should be on your head. all you should worry about is loving your dh to the best of your ability. It's up to the two of them to work out their issues.
    Alicia

Alicia

Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast