Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57

Default RE: My stepdaughter may never speak to me again

I noticed that this post was originally made in the Lounge and was moved by a moderator to the Bitching Post.

I wonder if the responses would have been different (not so harsh perhaps) if it was not perceived as the author "bitching" because it was here in the Bitching Post?

I have seen several posts moved here. (I was catching up from a few days ago and noticed them)

I think posts should be left where they are posted unless the original poster wants them moved. It changes the meaning and original intent, or at least it changes how it is perceived. And it affects how people respond. I would assume if a person wants to post in the Bitching Post, they will.

...Karen
    ds 1991
    dd 2003
    dd 2008 now home from Taiwan!

I noticed that this post was originally made in the Lounge and was moved by a moderator to the Bitching Post.

I wonder if the responses would have been different (not so harsh perhaps) if it was not perceived as the author "bitching" because it was here in the Bitching Post?

I have seen several posts moved here. (I was catching up from a few days ago and noticed them)

I think posts should be left where they are posted unless the original poster wants them moved. It changes the meaning and original intent, or at least it changes how it is perceived. And it affects how people respond. I would assume if a person wants to post in the Bitching Post, they will.

...Karen
    ds 1991
    dd 2003

...Karen
    ds 1991
    dd 2003

...Karen
    ds 1991
    dd 2003

...Karen
    ds 1991
    dd 2003

...Karen
    ds 1991
    dd 2003

...Karen
    ds 1991
    dd 2003

Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57