Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20
    Elilly is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default RE: What. The. &*$^!?!? My SIL is JEALOUS of my kid's health problems!

Well said Julie! I've found that I now appreciate the little things and am no longer caught up in decorating my house or dressing my kids just so. I must say, because of Graham's issues(common variable immune deficiency and autism), I'm much more well adjusted but definitely more stressed!
    DD 02
    DS 04

Well said Julie! I've found that I now appreciate the little things and am no longer caught up in decorating my house or dressing my kids just so. I must say, because of Graham's issues(common variable immune deficiency and autism), I'm much more well adjusted but definitely more stressed!
    DD 02
    DS 04

DD 02
    DS 04

DD 02
    DS 04

DD 02
    DS 04

DD 02
    DS 04

DD 02
    DS 04

DD 02
    DS 04

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20