Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Default RE: What. The. &*$^!?!? My SIL is JEALOUS of my kid's health problems!

Don't let her get to you. She sounds like a very ignorant person, and if she had any idea what it was like to have to watch your child suffer she would eat her words.
    Of course, I hope she stays ignorant, because in this case, what's the alternative?

etaddaword
    Alicia
    Mama to four amazing children.

Don't let her get to you. She sounds like a very ignorant person, and if she had any idea what it was like to have to watch your child suffer she would eat her words.
    Of course, I hope she stays ignorant, because in this case, what's the alternative?

etaddaword
    Alicia

etaddaword
    Alicia

etaddaword
    Alicia

etaddaword
    Alicia

etaddaword
    Alicia

etaddaword
    Alicia

etaddaword
    Alicia

"I can't imagine how any rational adult would be jealous of a sick individual..."

I think you just answered your own question ;). With everything you've posted about your SIL, she's neither the most rational nor the most adult person. How irritating for you (and Jean!).

((Hugs)) to you. Don't waste any energy being PO'd about this and just go love up your Chuzzle. This too shall pass...

Take care,

Nicole
    Mommy of Jackson 4/30/02

http://b5.lilypie.com/nD9Jm5.png

"I can't imagine how any rational adult would be jealous of a sick individual..."

I think you just answered your own question ;). With everything you've posted about your SIL, she's neither the most rational nor the most adult person. How irritating for you (and Jean!).

((Hugs)) to you. Don't waste any energy being PO'd about this and just go love up your Chuzzle. This too shall pass...

Take care,

Nicole
    Mommy of Jackson 4/30/02

http://b5.lilypie.com/nD9Jm5.png

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast