Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    DebbieJ is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default DH broke our stroller!

DH is leaving a for a lengthy business trip (7 weeks) on Sunday. So he's trying to cram in all this "quality time" (that's a whole other post) and we went to the zoo today. We park and I ask him to get the stroller out. Well, he doesn't know how to unfold it, so I had to come over and lock it lest our son be on the asphalt in a pile of Maclaren.

As we were getting back in the car when our time was done, I went to fold the stroller and the lock won't disengage. ARRGGHHHH!!! Whatever DH did trying to open the thing broke our stroller. Well, it still works, but not the way it's supposed to.

Very frustrating! And probably not worth sending it back to Maclaren. And the warranty is expired, I'm sure.

Okay, just had to get that out. :)

~ deb
    DS born at home 12/03
    2 year check up: 25 lbs with clothes on and 35 inches!
    BFARed for 20 months and 6 days
    (Breastfeeding After Reduction is possible! www.bfar.org)

http://www.bfar.org/members/fora/sty...onths-bfar.jpg

DH is leaving a for a lengthy business trip (7 weeks) on Sunday. So he's trying to cram in all this "quality time" (that's a whole other post) and we went to the zoo today. We park and I ask him to get the stroller out. Well, he doesn't know how to unfold it, so I had to come over and lock it lest our son be on the asphalt in a pile of Maclaren.

As we were getting back in the car when our time was done, I went to fold the stroller and the lock won't disengage. ARRGGHHHH!!! Whatever DH did trying to open the thing broke our stroller. Well, it still works, but not the way it's supposed to.

Very frustrating! And probably not worth sending it back to Maclaren. And the warranty is expired, I'm sure.

~ deb
    DS born at home 12/03

~ deb
    DS born at home 12/03

~ deb
    DS born at home 12/03

~ deb
    DS born at home 12/03

~ deb
    DS born at home 12/03

~ deb
    DS born at home 12/03

~ deb
    DS born at home 12/03

~ deb
    DS born at home 12/03

kep is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default RE: DH broke our stroller!

That is so frustrating! After having our stroller for over two years, I swear my dh still doesn't know exactly how to set it up! I feel your pain, mama!

Kelli
    Proud Mommy to Lukey (4.2003)
    And a new baby due Christmas Eve, 2006

http://bd.lilypie.com/8dPKm4/.png

http://b4.lilypie.com/G0VTm4.png

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast