Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Default RE: I will never go to Home Depot again! (sorry it's so long)

Unfortunately this doesn't suprise me. I worked at HD for a year after we married and it was crazy. They don't schedule enough people to cover the customers in the store, managers refuse to do anything to help associates, and customers often leave mad. I have a friend that still works there at the service desk. Most nights she works she is alone at the desk with 4 phones. Since customers can't find anyone to help in their department, they go to her desk. I don't know how she keeps from crying at work.

HD is a terrible company. They are trying to maximize profits by understaffing, but the result is grumpy staff and fewer customers. We don't even bother going in anymore.

I could go on and on, but I'll stop here!

Unfortunately this doesn't suprise me. I worked at HD for a year after we married and it was crazy. They don't schedule enough people to cover the customers in the store, managers refuse to do anything to help associates, and customers often leave mad. I have a friend that still works there at the service desk. Most nights she works she is alone at the desk with 4 phones. Since customers can't find anyone to help in their department, they go to her desk. I don't know how she keeps from crying at work.

HD is a terrible company. They are trying to maximize profits by understaffing, but the result is grumpy staff and fewer customers. We don't even bother going in anymore.

I have had HORRIBLE experiences at home depot so I feel your pain.
    I was on the verge of smaking a customer service rep once she was SO RUDE (of course I didn't). It mafe me mad enough to never go back to the store again, andmost others who have been to that particular store agree with me.
    OTOH, I found one on Long Island and it was a totally different experience. Everyone was helpful, the store was organized, etc. So I really think it depends on the individual store.

Crossing my fingers for you that your plaque arrives as desired and in one piece!
    Alicia
    Mama to four amazing children.

I have had HORRIBLE experiences at home depot so I feel your pain.
    I was on the verge of smaking a customer service rep once she was SO RUDE (of course I didn't). It mafe me mad enough to never go back to the store again, andmost others who have been to that particular store agree with me.
    OTOH, I found one on Long Island and it was a totally different experience. Everyone was helpful, the store was organized, etc. So I really think it depends on the individual store.

Crossing my fingers for you that your plaque arrives as desired and in one piece!
    Alicia
    Mama to four amazing children.

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast