Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Default RE: I will never go to Home Depot again! (sorry it's so long)

I have had HORRIBLE experiences at home depot so I feel your pain.
    I was on the verge of smaking a customer service rep once she was SO RUDE (of course I didn't). It mafe me mad enough to never go back to the store again, andmost others who have been to that particular store agree with me.
    OTOH, I found one on Long Island and it was a totally different experience. Everyone was helpful, the store was organized, etc. So I really think it depends on the individual store.

Crossing my fingers for you that your plaque arrives as desired and in one piece!
    Alicia
    Mama to four amazing children.

I was on the verge of smaking a customer service rep once she was SO RUDE (of course I didn't). It mafe me mad enough to never go back to the store again, andmost others who have been to that particular store agree with me.
    OTOH, I found one on Long Island and it was a totally different experience. Everyone was helpful, the store was organized, etc. So I really think it depends on the individual store.

Crossing my fingers for you that your plaque arrives as desired and in one piece!
    Alicia

Alicia

Alicia

Alicia

Alicia

Alicia

cmdunn1972 Guest

I didn't mention this before, but there was a woman behind us in line who used to work for HD. She said that, often, associates don't do the required training. This is bad enough, but management feels they can't enforce it because they ALSO don't go through the required training. (Not sure if this is true just for my location, or for others as well.)

cmdunn1972 Guest

I didn't mention this before, but there was a woman behind us in line who used to work for HD. She said that, often, associates don't do the required training. This is bad enough, but management feels they can't enforce it because they ALSO don't go through the required training. (Not sure if this is true just for my location, or for others as well.)

cmdunn1972 Guest

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast