Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Default RE: Brittney Spears has nothing on me

Don't feel like a bad mom. It could happen to ANYONE. (One second of "mommy brain" is all it takes.) It must have been scary because he was in a potentially dangerous situation, but thank God he's ok. Count your blessings and continue being the great mom you are.
    Alicia
    Mama to four amazing children.

Don't feel like a bad mom. It could happen to ANYONE. (One second of "mommy brain" is all it takes.) It must have been scary because he was in a potentially dangerous situation, but thank God he's ok. Count your blessings and continue being the great mom you are.
    Alicia

Alicia

Alicia

Alicia

Alicia

Alicia

Alicia

I can totally understand your distress. But rest assured, you did nothing to put your son in harm's way and there is no reason why anyone, including your DH, should question your decisions when it comes to your son's safety. Your distress alone assures me that your son's safety and well being are foremost in your thoughts. Things like this happen to everyone. You did not purposefully do anything to endanger your son and you never left him alone. I am confident that if it was necessary, you would have broken that car window yourself to get your son out if he was in any real danger.
    This will make a good story in about a week or two - after the car window is repaired and you can look back and laugh at the whole thing. For now, you, your son and your husband should chalk it up to experience, give your son a big hug and get a nice big chain to hang your keys around your neck. :)

I can totally understand your distress. But rest assured, you did nothing to put your son in harm's way and there is no reason why anyone, including your DH, should question your decisions when it comes to your son's safety. Your distress alone assures me that your son's safety and well being are foremost in your thoughts. Things like this happen to everyone. You did not purposefully do anything to endanger your son and you never left him alone. I am confident that if it was necessary, you would have broken that car window yourself to get your son out if he was in any real danger.
    This will make a good story in about a week or two - after the car window is repaired and you can look back and laugh at the whole thing. For now, you, your son and your husband should chalk it up to experience, give your son a big hug and get a nice big chain to hang your keys around your neck. :)

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast