Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Melanie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default Just another eBay vent from me...

PEOPLE, PLEASE! There is no reason, let me repeat that, NO REASON to bid on an auction in the last hour or two. You are only driving up the price for me, for you, for the gal with the deep pockets who bids anyhow. If you are going to bid at the end, DO IT AT THE END.

It just boggles my mind why people do this.
    Boy - 10 years, Girl - 6 Years Old!, (What am I still doing here?! LOL) Dog - Eternal Puppy , Me - Done .

PEOPLE, PLEASE! There is no reason, let me repeat that, NO REASON to bid on an auction in the last hour or two. You are only driving up the price for me, for you, for the gal with the deep pockets who bids anyhow. If you are going to bid at the end, DO IT AT THE END.

Boy - 10 years, Girl - 6 Years Old!, (What am I still doing here?! LOL) Dog - Eternal Puppy , Me - Done .

EllasMum is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default RE: Just another eBay vent from me...

I feel your pain! I hate when this happens! Just to play the devil's advocate here - if you only find the posting in the last hour or so and want to get a bid in and can't wait for the last few minutes, there's not much you can do. I missed out on a very cute HA dress that I wanted for DD for this very reason. :( Made a bid about an hour before and then got outbid anyway. Sometimes I hate eBay!! ;)
    ~~~
    Susan
    DD 08-2005
    Impatiently awaiting adoption match!
    Cure FOP - www.ifopa.org
    ~~~

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast