Page 14 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
    shilo is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default RE: Be snarky, what is your pet peeve?

ohhh, how do you pick just one??? i could aggree and expound upon almost everyone's here...

add nicole kidman to your list, i heard her claim the same thing in an interview one time.

gosh, i hate it when people at the airport just stand there, so oblivious with their 2 suitcases they insist are their "personal item and carry on" blocking the walkways.

don't get me started on directionals (turn signals)...

i actually did bite a woman's head off, chew it up and spit it out :P a few weeks ago when she rammed her cart into ds's legs (he was sitting in the seat) and then didn't even attempt to apologize when he burst into tears. she had been trying to push ahead, even bumping my hip twice when i was swiping my card. i stepped around to grab the last bag and put it in the cart and next thing i know sam is screaming his head off. ugh.

why, just this week, i waited for a full 5 minutes at the target pharmacy for the tech to finish a personal phone call (yea, i'm really sorry your sister's ex-boyfriend's mother' fiancee just cheated on her, but can you just hand me my prescription so i can get outta here?).

and personally i think that if you can't get your car into a regular (non-compact) parking spot without having to make a 5 point reverse turn to do it, you're driving more car than you can handle safely.

but my all time biggest pet peeve right now... if one more person talking on their cell phone while driving almost hits me this week (they are out in spades, i think i'm already to 4 or 5 since friday - and it's only monday), i think i'm gonna follow them home, and in my most polite possible voice tell them where i think they should stick that cell phone next.

thanks for letting me get that off my chest :). lori
    Sam 5/19/05 How lucky I am that you chose me.

ohhh, how do you pick just one??? i could aggree and expound upon almost everyone's here...

add nicole kidman to your list, i heard her claim the same thing in an interview one time.

gosh, i hate it when people at the airport just stand there, so oblivious with their 2 suitcases they insist are their "personal item and carry on" blocking the walkways.

i actually did bite a woman's head off, chew it up and spit it out :P a few weeks ago when she rammed her cart into ds's legs (he was sitting in the seat) and then didn't even attempt to apologize when he burst into tears. she had been trying to push ahead, even bumping my hip twice when i was swiping my card. i stepped around to grab the last bag and put it in the cart and next thing i know sam is screaming his head off. ugh.

why, just this week, i waited for a full 5 minutes at the target pharmacy for the tech to finish a personal phone call (yea, i'm really sorry your sister's ex-boyfriend's mother' fiancee just cheated on her, but can you just hand me my prescription so i can get outta here?).

and personally i think that if you can't get your car into a regular (non-compact) parking spot without having to make a 5 point reverse turn to do it, you're driving more car than you can handle safely.

but my all time biggest pet peeve right now... if one more person talking on their cell phone while driving almost hits me this week (they are out in spades, i think i'm already to 4 or 5 since friday - and it's only monday), i think i'm gonna follow them home, and in my most polite possible voice tell them where i think they should stick that cell phone next.

bcky2 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

i hate people out in public on their cell phones, esp. in stores. they stand in the middle of the isle talking and get pissed when you try and squeeze by or have to ask them to move it. my gosh, talk on the phone at home. what is that damn important that you have to discuss it in the middle of target?!!!
    Becky, mom to hootie and nugget.

"People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily."

i hate people out in public on their cell phones, esp. in stores. they stand in the middle of the isle talking and get pissed when you try and squeeze by or have to ask them to move it. my gosh, talk on the phone at home. what is that damn important that you have to discuss it in the middle of target?!!!

"People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily."

Page 14 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast