Page 3 of 64 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    BaileyBea is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default RE: Be snarky, what is your pet peeve?

I hate standing in any line at the Grocery Store Etc and the customer that comes after you invades your purchasing space. They either do this by standing in front of the cashier when you still need to run your credit card through, the only reason you weren't still standing there is because you were packing your bags. DUH!

Or when they can see how much you paid for your purchase and watch you run your CC through by standing RIGHT NEXT TO YOU!

I now just tell people to back-off and that it's rude.

I hate standing in any line at the Grocery Store Etc and the customer that comes after you invades your purchasing space. They either do this by standing in front of the cashier when you still need to run your credit card through, the only reason you weren't still standing there is because you were packing your bags. DUH!

Or when they can see how much you paid for your purchase and watch you run your CC through by standing RIGHT NEXT TO YOU!

Didn't you KNOW Charlize Theron was the most HIDEOUS girl in high school and Uma was down right grotesque, um, yeah.

Susan

#1 Nick 11-18-04
    #2 Kate 04-26-06

Didn't you KNOW Charlize Theron was the most HIDEOUS girl in high school and Uma was down right grotesque, um, yeah.

Susan

#1 Nick 11-18-04
    #2 Kate 04-26-06

Susan

#1 Nick 11-18-04
    #2 Kate 04-26-06

Page 3 of 64 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast