Page 54 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 ... LastLast
    cmdunn1972 Guest

Default RE: Be snarky, what is your pet peeve?

I know what you mean. I was bony-skinny growing up. I remember freshman year health class when the teacher started talking to us about eating disorders and the whole class turned around to look at me! I still remember stammering, "But I LIKE to eat!"

I'm over it now though. I guess it just took me a while to discover that I really had it good!

tarynsmum is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

You know, I've been reading this thread the past couple days, and thought to myself "I don't think I really have any pet peeves". And then I went to Walmart.

1) I hate when you try to walk into or out of the store (right in front of the doors, where it's PEDESTRIAN CROSSING!) and huge SUVS get right up on you as you try to cross to get to your car. Dude, I have a car full o' junk and an baby strapped to by chest: I can only go so fast here.

2)I hate people that walk tdown the middle of the parking lot instead of against the sides like normal people. I don't want to be one of the aforementioned people and get too close to you, but your 3 year old walks REALLY SLOWLY. Either pick him up or move over so I can pass. My kid wants to go home.

I had one more, also from my Walmart trip, but I can't remember it right now and DD just woke up. I love that 30 minute nap.
    Heather, mommy to Taryn, January 16, 2006. And Baby Asher! Born February 25, 2009.

Certified Child Passenger Safety Technician in Pittsburgh PA.

Interested in wearing your baby in the Pittsburgh Area? Check out Pittsburgh Babywearers at www.pittsburghbabywearers.com!

You know, I've been reading this thread the past couple days, and thought to myself "I don't think I really have any pet peeves". And then I went to Walmart.

1) I hate when you try to walk into or out of the store (right in front of the doors, where it's PEDESTRIAN CROSSING!) and huge SUVS get right up on you as you try to cross to get to your car. Dude, I have a car full o' junk and an baby strapped to by chest: I can only go so fast here.

2)I hate people that walk tdown the middle of the parking lot instead of against the sides like normal people. I don't want to be one of the aforementioned people and get too close to you, but your 3 year old walks REALLY SLOWLY. Either pick him up or move over so I can pass. My kid wants to go home.

I had one more, also from my Walmart trip, but I can't remember it right now and DD just woke up. I love that 30 minute nap.
    Heather, mommy to Taryn, January 16, 2006. And Baby Asher! Born February 25, 2009.

Interested in wearing your baby in the Pittsburgh Area? Check out Pittsburgh Babywearers at www.pittsburghbabywearers.com!

Page 54 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 ... LastLast