Page 63 of 64 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 LastLast

Default RE: Be snarky, what is your pet peeve?

Yeah.... the cell phone thing! I hate the Nextel (or similar) walkie-talkies. Nothing is worse than being forced to listen to BOTH sides of their conversation. HATE IT!!!!
    Jillie
    One Lucky Mama

http://lilypie.com/pic/060628/Ic1s.jpg http://b2.lilypie.com/uCAGm4.png
    http://www.geocities.com/kellysb/ima...dbar2-gold.jpg

LD92599 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

So many and i'm sure several were mentioned above but...

* people that wait til everything is run up and THEN get the checkbook out
    * cell phone conversations by the store personnel when ringing me up
    * grammar in the workplace..please READ before you send an email/proposal to a client
    * folks that just can't follow simple directions, no matter how many times they are told
    * tailgaters high beaming me ~ and there's a cop coming in the opposite direction
    * c'mon folks, use EZ PASS (my FIL refuses too and then asks for a receipt and then looks at the receipt as he's pulling away! WHY?!)
    * at the toll plaza people will BACK UP and get into the right line. Just go through and deal w/ it later!
    * playing computer games on company time; yes, i can "see" your desktop from mine and also know you have other work to be doing
    * common sense..have to wonder if some people just don't have it!
    * kids meals that are served AFTER our meals?
    * kids meals served w/ piping hot mac & cheese
    * last night we ordered juice for DS. The waitress brought it out in a foam cup, filled to the brim w/ juice and ice. No lid? I said it's for a kid..and he's right there! THINK!!!
    * folks in front of me on line counting out every last cent (OK, i'll do it too but i always have a handful of change at the ready and usually calculate it out ahead of time!).
    * people that walk way too slow (but always keeping an open mind that it could be a health reason)
    * people that use elevators when they don't have kids w/ them or don't obviously "need" an elevator (again, keeping in mind the health aspect or the scared-of-escalator aspect)
    *stores that don't have advertised items in stock - and i'm in the store within an hour or two of opening!

OK, that's enough for now!

Laura
    Will is three...and doesn't sleep :-(

[img]http://b4.lilypie.com/vEOmm4.png

Use a Mac? Interested in learning more about them? Join us!
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BBB-MacUsers/

* grammar in the workplace..please READ before you send an email/proposal to a client
    * folks that just can't follow simple directions, no matter how many times they are told
    * tailgaters high beaming me ~ and there's a cop coming in the opposite direction
    * c'mon folks, use EZ PASS (my FIL refuses too and then asks for a receipt and then looks at the receipt as he's pulling away! WHY?!)
    * at the toll plaza people will BACK UP and get into the right line. Just go through and deal w/ it later!
    * playing computer games on company time; yes, i can "see" your desktop from mine and also know you have other work to be doing
    * last night we ordered juice for DS. The waitress brought it out in a foam cup, filled to the brim w/ juice and ice. No lid? I said it's for a kid..and he's right there! THINK!!!
    * folks in front of me on line counting out every last cent (OK, i'll do it too but i always have a handful of change at the ready and usually calculate it out ahead of time!).
    * people that walk way too slow (but always keeping an open mind that it could be a health reason)
    * people that use elevators when they don't have kids w/ them or don't obviously "need" an elevator (again, keeping in mind the health aspect or the scared-of-escalator aspect)
    *stores that don't have advertised items in stock - and i'm in the store within an hour or two of opening!

Laura

Laura

Laura

Laura

Laura

Laura

Laura

Laura

Page 63 of 64 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 LastLast