Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Default So, what do you do when your MIL tears up everytime she sees you

because you're pregnant again with her son's child? Yes, she seriously gets misty when she sees me (and not in a good way). We are supposed to have dinner at BIL's tomorrow night. With the WHOLE family. And I am already getting sick about it.

Look, I am younger than my husband (much younger). When we met five years ago, I was still in college. I don't know what bothered them most, that, or my purple hair. On paper DH and I are complete opposites. He's in his late forties, professional, kinda stuffy (I mean that in a loving way,lol) But it works, and works damn well.

I just wish they would finally give me a chance because I'm not going anywhere.

because you're pregnant again with her son's child? Yes, she seriously gets misty when she sees me (and not in a good way). We are supposed to have dinner at BIL's tomorrow night. With the WHOLE family. And I am already getting sick about it.

Look, I am younger than my husband (much younger). When we met five years ago, I was still in college. I don't know what bothered them most, that, or my purple hair. On paper DH and I are complete opposites. He's in his late forties, professional, kinda stuffy (I mean that in a loving way,lol) But it works, and works damn well.

Default RE: So, what do you do when your MIL tears up everytime she sees you

Sorry she's being that way. Maybe you could cut back on the visits with her as much as possible and focus on other people on the occasions when you have to see her.

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast