Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    hez is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Default I thought it was only a Christmas-shopping phenomenon

I'm still flabbergasted that this happened.

Friday, Payton and I were parked in the mall garage 'cause it's flippin' hot here right now and I wanted the shade. When we were done we went out to the van, got situated & I started it up to get it cool. Then I called DH to double-check if we needed to get anything else while we were down that way & we talked for a couple minutes. Better than talking while driving, I thought!

A lady drove behind me, backed up and stopped. I kinda saw her but ignored her 'cause I was talking to DH. Then she tooted her horn. And I ignored her. And then she drove by with her horn blasting.

Since when do I have to leave a parking spot because someone else tooted her horn? What if I had just gotten there and hadn't yet turned my car off (again, it's flippin' hot)? Goodness, gracious, that was unbelievable!
    Heather
    Mommy to DS (9/03) and DD (5/08)

Friday, Payton and I were parked in the mall garage 'cause it's flippin' hot here right now and I wanted the shade. When we were done we went out to the van, got situated & I started it up to get it cool. Then I called DH to double-check if we needed to get anything else while we were down that way & we talked for a couple minutes. Better than talking while driving, I thought!

A lady drove behind me, backed up and stopped. I kinda saw her but ignored her 'cause I was talking to DH. Then she tooted her horn. And I ignored her. And then she drove by with her horn blasting.

Since when do I have to leave a parking spot because someone else tooted her horn? What if I had just gotten there and hadn't yet turned my car off (again, it's flippin' hot)? Goodness, gracious, that was unbelievable!
    Heather

Heather

Heather

Heather

Heather

Heather

Heather

Heather

Default RE: I thought it was only a Christmas-shopping phenomenon

Some people are just plain rude. Or maybe her A/C broke and brain melted. Sorry you had to deal with this lady's attitude today.
    Mom to DS born on Thanksgiving 2003

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast