Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19
    bcky2 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default RE: what am i doing!!!!!!!!!!

snif snif, i wish i could rate you over and over again. you always give such great advice and a different view point. i have spent so many years being what everyone "thought" i should be i dont think that i have done what i want to do or lived how i want to. once i cleaned up i tried to do everything that others would see as "correct" and "the right way" now i am saying that i am doing it my way :) i got so caught up in what others think that i forgot about what i think. i also think that a little ity bity part of me wants to stand in front of my x and say see, you didnt break me and i came out of it a better person then you ever were, how sad is that. like rubbing it in his face, so childish but i so want to do it }( thanks for your point of view, and letting me know that it does get better. um, big tmi, but i think at least my sex drive is kicking in :o ahhhh the 30's
    Becky, mom to hootie and nugget.

"People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily."

snif snif, i wish i could rate you over and over again. you always give such great advice and a different view point. i have spent so many years being what everyone "thought" i should be i dont think that i have done what i want to do or lived how i want to. once i cleaned up i tried to do everything that others would see as "correct" and "the right way" now i am saying that i am doing it my way :) i got so caught up in what others think that i forgot about what i think. i also think that a little ity bity part of me wants to stand in front of my x and say see, you didnt break me and i came out of it a better person then you ever were, how sad is that. like rubbing it in his face, so childish but i so want to do it }( thanks for your point of view, and letting me know that it does get better. um, big tmi, but i think at least my sex drive is kicking in :o ahhhh the 30's

"People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily."

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19