Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    SpaceGal is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default RE: "Are you having a baby..."

Wow that's pretty rude. I was going to a concert once and the girl at security was checking this female concert go-er and then patted her belly and said oh are you pregnant and the girl said no. I saw the look on the face of both...to me if you are unsure just don't say anything at all. Some people have no common sense or manners for that manner.

Wow that's pretty rude. I was going to a concert once and the girl at security was checking this female concert go-er and then patted her belly and said oh are you pregnant and the girl said no. I saw the look on the face of both...to me if you are unsure just don't say anything at all. Some people have no common sense or manners for that manner.

katiesmommy Guest

If you have to ask you shouldn't say anything at all. Old or not, you just don't say something like that. Unless there is a baby coming out of you, no one should ever ask if you are pregnant. I'm sorry, and I totally sympathize with you.

katiesmommy Guest

If you have to ask you shouldn't say anything at all. Old or not, you just don't say something like that. Unless there is a baby coming out of you, no one should ever ask if you are pregnant. I'm sorry, and I totally sympathize with you.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast