Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    almostamom is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default RE: Mad at myself! - Picture Added

Nope, NAU has never been known for it's success on the athletic fields, but it was a wonderful place to go to college. One year they even had the poor basketball team play Univ. of AZ. I think it was even a year that U of A went to the Final Four. Sad, just sad....

bubbaray is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

OK, don't answer this question, but ask yourself, when was the last time you had sex? Personally, I'd blame it on that and point it out to DH saying "Wow, dear -- get a load of the damage we did to the bed last night!" He'd be so proud of himself that he'd probably buy you a new bed (while bragging about the story to his buddies).

FWIW, I broke DD's train table moving it the "wrong" way. I had to tell DH, b/c it was a safety hazard for DD. He rolled his eyeballs, muttered under his breath, fixed it right away and has never said anything about it since. Smart man.

Oh, and I agree. This definitely calls for chocolate!

Melissa

DD#1: 04/2004

DD#2: c/s 01/2007

mommy111 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

ROTFLMAO!!!!
    '...everything can be taken from a man but one thing, the Last of the Human Freedoms, the ability to choose one's behavior in any set of circumstances, the Freedom to Choose One's Own Way.' -Viktor Frankle

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Chart

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3