Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Default RE: OK Now Southwest has pissed me off!!!!

Well, I actually called a Southwest agent today about an upcoming trip. I wanted to separate DH and DD off the reservation b/c I want to print their boarding passes ahead of time. Anyway, the agent helped me with that and then I told him the story and he was horrified.

O.K., guess this is a Southwest kind of day, because I get my mail today and there are two envelopes from Southwest, one addressed to me and one address to DD. I open each one to find a $75 voucher for travel and a letter apologizing for my last flight. I am thinking how did they know, I did not complain to anyone about not sitting together. Then I go on to read the letter and remember that I flew the weekend before last. O.K., so apparently on our approach to the airport, a small plane was coming straight at us, so our plane made a sudden sharp turn and started to climb again. Anyway, we were flying right near our house when this happened and I was pointing things out below to DD and thought the turn just seemed sharp to me b/c I was looking down - I thought I was having a vertigo issue, because I was the only person who seemed concerned when I looked around. Anyway, guess I was right. There was never any apology from the flight crew or pilot at the time, so again, just thought it was my imagination until I received the vouchers and the letters in the mail. So long story short, if you plane nearly collides with another plane, Southwest sends you voucher - GOOD TO KNOW!!

Mom to DD June '02 and DS April '06

Default RE: OK Now Southwest has pissed me off!!!!

I just got back from a cross country trip with Southwest.
    Last edited by bluestar2; 02-15-2010 at 04:57 AM.

maestramommy is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Default RE: My Review

Thanks for your review Petra! It's good to know that the infant fare doesn't have online check-in. But if we can get into the A group maybe it won't matter.

Sorry about that second flight!
    Melinda
    Mommy to
    The Gift 10/01/05
    Elfgirl 5/25/07
    Sparky 6/27/09

"Sunset to Twilight, Our Family's Journey with Alzheimer's." http://maestramommi.blogspot.com/

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4