niccig is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Default "I don't have time for this now"

DH's IM answer to me. Granted I was telling him I couldn't get the #@!#$@ DVD player to open again, and that could he please do as I have asked for the last month and hook up our old one. I know it's not the most earth shattering of news, but I'm not feeling well and was going to crash on the couch with DS and "CARS". And yes, I know he is busy, but he could has just said "I'll look at it when I'm home". So, now I'm tired, not feeling well, DS got upset because I can't get the DVD to work, I tried to hook up the old one and it's now jammed too and the CARS DVD is stuck in it. And yes, I'm probably unreasonable, but now I'm POed at DH.

So any guesses for the answer DH is going to get when he wants some action tonight!!

Default RE: "I don't have time for this now"

Your DH: "Honey, I want some action tonight."
    You: "I don't have time for this now."
    or
    "When you have time to fix the DVD player, maybe I'll have time for some action."
    or
    "You don't have time to fix the DVD player, but you have time for *that*? How long do you think it will take to fix the DVD player? And if *that* takes less time than the DVD player, then we have a serious problem."

Nothin' like a good 'ole shot at their manhood to get even with them! :)
    Liz
    Proud mama to DS1: 2007
    and DS2:2010

Life is too short to wear boring socks.