Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Default RE: You know what, I'm done...just done.

Jamelin,

I am so sorry for the horrible murder of your friend. I cannot imagine what you must be feeling right now. I can certainly understand your feeling like you just can't catch a break after all you have been through over the past several years.

(((Hugs))) as you try to work through this.

And by the way, I don't understand why your post would be moved either.

Hugs,

Cleo
    Proud mom of DD, age 11

MamaMolly is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Hugs!!!!!
    I'm so sorry that this has been happening back to back. Just want you to know that we've been through some things and it will, IT WILL get better.
    I'm sending you a cyber hug!!!{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}
    Molly

nov04 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I'm so sorry you've gone through so much. I won't go into the boring details but I would say we're quite similar in details and very similar in severity of stress.

A few things have helped me cope. First, if nothing else in this world, I'm proud of the mom I am. I don't regret the choices dh and I have made as parents and we've done pretty much everything the same way the second time around (despite the fact that they're very different girls).

While is may not be the right choice for others (and I don't judge), my dd's are the most important thing on this earth right now. Even my marriage is second to them for now. I don't know if it has to do with dd suriving what she has, but we're committed to giving both of them the best start *we* know how to give.

The silly thing I do to get through what we have in our lives is making lists of everything. I concentrate on getting something done both for getting it done and for the ego boost I get when I've accomplished something.

I wish you all the best.

Jos
    dd1 10/2004 prenatal stroke survivor w/ speech delay and dysarthria
    dd2 02/2007 asthma

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3